No results found matching your search criteria. Showing all properties instead.
Our Commitment To Environmental Responsibility
We do our best with every Blue Coral Estates renovation and rental to include as many sustainable practices as possible. For example, at Villa Sahara this means:
- Electricity supplied from a solar farm as of 2017
- Solar panel for entire villa hot water heating
- Energy efficient windows and black-out blinds
- Efficient appliances of A+ rating or better
- LED and low use lighting
- Window placement to improve cross-winds for cooling
- Limited waste during renovation by reusing and recycling items
- Locally sourced building and decorating materials
- Furniture made from sustainable, re-used or recycled materials
- Sheets and textiles made from sustainable, eco-friendly materials (bamboo, organic cotton)
- Water saving plumbing fixtures and toilets
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning products
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly hygiene products (shampoo, soap etc…)
- Biodegradable bin liners
- Recycle bin for paper, plastic, metals, and glass
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly fertilizers and herbicides for the garden
We continue to research further green options daily and look forward to improving our eco-friendly features as we learn more! If you have any eco-friendly suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com.
There are over 20,000 solar farms in Spain and
growing. We are proud to be a part of this movement, not only receiving
green energy when possible, but actually reducing our monthly bills as a result
of making the switch.
As of September 2017 our carbon savings at
Villa Sahara are
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.